11.24.2009

in which i begin

So, I'm not really sure how this whole blog thing works, but as I told erin from college, you must come to i.s. study group as you came to i.s.--naked and unprepared. And so here I am, not entirely literally, but certainly in spirit, naked and unprepared.

Today I met up with erin from high school on the magnificent mile. It's always like a little vacation when she comes to town because I get to do all those touristy-type things that I never did when I first got to chicago. I must say, though, that the mag mile was nice to see, but I think I've had enough of it for a lifetime. At least for a lifetime where I wouldn't want to spend the asking price even for things on clearance.

And now it's back to the one-person sweatshop that has become my life since I decided everyone was getting something hand-knitted/crocheted this christmas. It's not all bad, though; I get to watch a lot of bad television. Right now I'm watching the tyra banks show special on sex addiction. Secretly, I love tyra, especially america's next top model--my husband got me started on it.

Now I must get back to the whole crafting-on-a-deadline thing.
poka!

No comments:

Post a Comment